Friday, March 4, 2016

Them, Us, & You


I've co-curated an exhibit at Studio Place Arts called Them, Us, & You that I've been installing this week.


Here's a link to the interview I did on Vermont Public Radio about the exhibit.

I hope that, if you can, you will come to the opening reception on Saturday, March 12, 4-6 PM.

We are also having day-long activities on Saturday, March 26:

Special Event:  Sat., March 26th
Join us for all or part of the following:
10 – 11:30AM  –  Art project led by SPA artists (all ages)
1:30-2:30PM  –  “Walk & Talk” with the exhibit curators, Janet Van Fleet
& Sue Higby
4PM  –  Talk by anthropologist, artist & writer, Dana Walrath, Ph.D., MFA
“From Slavery to Syria:  Art and Social Justice”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, will it still be up in June so we can see it, I hope?