Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More Marchers

Another group of parade participants is finished. There are about 20 now.


There is a group with statements on their backs. They appear to be a group of animals and a group of people (who have heads composed of small people and arms made of forks and spoons).

These are the fronts:


These are the backs:


Also new is a group of figures made with beef ribs, chicken bones, and small bones carved into images of skulls. I think of these as Angels of Extinction, and I think they will be calling some of the animals and people away.


I am imagining that as more and more figures join the parade, there will begin to be interactions among the participants, such as the "calling away" I spoke of above.



I am working on a group that uses antique glass x-rays that are very interesting.


No comments: